Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Glycolog + Halo + Hype = Great Workout!!

 


WHO DOESN'T LOVE CARBS?!?!

C'mon, if you said you don't love them, you're probably just trying to show off. Maybe, and I stress MAYBE, you're the one person on the face of the planet that doesn't like freshly baked bread, pasta, and sweets. I have to admit, I have one huge sugar tooth. Maybe it's because my father's Cuban and Cubans love sugar!! Have you ever had "Cuban coffee?" It's more sugar than coffee!! Anyways, I digress.

Carbs are amazing; however, many diets are comprised heavily of simple sugars, bad fats, and low protein. This is why Americans have such a problem with obesity, adult onset diabetes, and other metabolic issues. The main culprit, even more so than bad fats, would have to be simple sugars. Very few people are getting fat and unhealthy from consuming sweet potatoes and oatmeal. Simple sugars are the cheap carbs that cause insulin spikes, load up fat stores, and create some pretty erratic mood swings. One second you're happier than a pig in shit and another, you want to find a train to sit in front of.

As a result, many people who are committed to getting in shape, but lack the necessary willpower to consume carbs in moderation, go to the extremes. Portion-control isn't an option, so they go for keto diets, which are totally carb-restrictive. 

One product that might provide an alternative for those feeling compelled to go full-keto and/or for those that want to maximize their carbs, might be Blackstone Labs GLYCOLOG!! I say might be, because Glycolog is a supplement, not a medication. It MIGHT work for you in the desired way, or it might not. It varies person to person, but as far as I'm concerned it works perfectly, for me. I can have carbs, followed by 2-3 capsules, and I'm set! I don't get the insulin spikes, but I do get the energy. Best of all, when my body wants sugar, it can have it! I'm not ingesting aspartame, sucralose, or nasty sugar alcohols. And even more importantly, the sugar I'm consuming has a purpose!!

Listen folks, I know I'm not a baby, but I love me some Gerber banana food. I'll take one serving at just 100 calories and 20g of (simple) sugar. It's like eating candy. It smells amazing, tastes amazing, and the texture is like pudding. I take one serving, followed by 2 capsules of Glycolog (take 3 for meals over 40g of carbs), 3 Halos and sip on some Halo (Candy Apple) on my way to the gym. I don't do this for all workouts (as I usually train fasted in the morning), but I make a point to do this for back and leg days.

Right now, my energy is THROUGH THE ROOF!! I just wrote this blog, will hit legs, and my energy will never crash. After training, I'll do an hour of cardio, sip some Resurgence (Pina Colada) and then have a meal about an hour later.

If you haven't tried Glycolog, read up on it here, and consider ordering bottle:
https://blackstonelabs.com/products/glycolog 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glycolog + Halo + Hype = Great Workout!!

  WHO DOESN'T LOVE CARBS?!?! C'mon, if you said you don't love them, you're probably just trying to show off. Maybe, and I s...