Tuesday, August 17, 2021

IFBB Pro Leo Mayrhofer Joins The Legion!!

 

I'm very excited and pleased to announce that Classic Men's Physique Pro, Leo Mayrhofer has officially joined the Blackstone Labs Legion!! Leo, known as @Austrian_Powers on Instagram, is one of the most hard working pro athletes on the west coast. After recently hiring a professional photographer/videographer, the quality of his content has risen by leaps and bounds. In addition to the video quality, Leo is a passionate fan of the sport, and is an excellent public speaker. His videos offer viewers are great deal of knowledge, perspective, and affords them the opportunity to be heard, as well. Mayrhofer is heavily active on social media, particularly Instagram. Anytime you see him doing an IG LIVE, he'll invite folks to hop on LIVE with him. He won't screen them, first, he'll just bring them up. That's both cool and crazy, but hey, you only live once. What's the worse that can happen?

In addition to being a huge fan, himself, Leo is also an active competitor, hitting the stage at some of the biggest bodybuilding contests in the world. He processes each placing, learns from each prep, and will one day be on the Olympia stage, battling for the top title in his division. Rome wasn't built over time, after all. This is a patient man's sport and Leo is here for the long haul. He seeks out judges feedback, listens to what they say, and works hard to make the necessary improvement to keep getting better. 

Mayrhofer was with Gaspari for quite some time and I thought he did a fantastic job with them. I'm not sure how active Rich is with his company's athletes and ambassadors, but I didn't see them push very hard. Guys like Leo were on their game 24/7, either wearing the apparel, visibly using supplements, and/or referencing the line or products in a natural, subtle way into pretty much any conversation. Between Leo's passion for this sponsors and the increased production value of his work, you'd think he would have been featured  more. Then again, I don't know the specifics. I don't poach athletes and I only know what I know, from people telling me in passing. I'm friends with Mayrhofer on IG and we talk from time to time. I do the same with about another 1-2 dozen athletes that are frustrated with the companies they're with. All I'll ever say is, if you ever want to apply to join The Legion, things will be this way. It's a statement I can make, because I run the Legion. I'm just talking to talk.

The fact of the matter is, PJ Braun is our President and CEO, and he's very active with the company. He interacts with us on a daily basis. And the "us" I'm referring to, isn't limited to employees. PJ interacts with athletes, ambassadors, customers and fans alike. Just the other day, we were talking about how much access people have to him. Very few, if any, other CEO's are that connected and care that much. Most just hire others to do it. And when you hire someone, it's very hard to find people who understand how important exposure and support is, to active competitors. 


I'm very excited to see what Leo can do while with Blackstone Labs. It's my hope that he find his home and stay with us for indefinite future. He's a very hard workers and I know he'll rise through the ranks, if for anything, that alone. I'm confident that his code will get used often, because I know his content will be excellent, I know he'll be consistent, and I know that people will want to follow in his footsteps. I'm also confident that our team will have offer him the support he's been looking for, not to mention the exposure. Further, I'm sure he'll love being a part of one of the most active companies in the fitness industry. Very few others put the kind of money and heart into their squads like BSL does. That, too, is very important.

Please help me in welcoming Leo Mayrhofer to The Legion!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Glycolog + Halo + Hype = Great Workout!!

  WHO DOESN'T LOVE CARBS?!?! C'mon, if you said you don't love them, you're probably just trying to show off. Maybe, and I s...