Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Puts Out Fires; Bleeds Blackstone Labs!!

Follow Michael on Instagram @ZeroMedicFF

The Blackstone Labs Legion is comprised of folks of all walks of life, especially heroes like Michael Litchford, a firefighter/paramedic from the great state of Indiana. Michael has worked very hard to promote Blackstone Labs and the Blackstone Labs Legion in the most positive ways, possible. He's always ready to leave positive feedback on his fellow Legion members' posts and his content is always upbeat and inspiring. When I first took over the program, Michael and John Benavides were two guys I saw real potential in. I didn't do much, so I won't take credit, but I just gave Mike some tips on how he could make his content really be an extension of who he was. That, coupled with his unwavering loyalty to the brand and his own commitment to improving his quality of life, have made him one of the best members of the squad.

Like any great firefighter, Michael is extremely supportive of law enforcement and the military - as are all of us in the Legion. We all have different politics, but when it comes to supporting those who risk life and limb to keep us save, support is the least we can do. That being said, I'd be totally remiss if I didn't mention how much the man of the hour wishes BSL would make a shirt supporting firefighters and EMT's. I know that PJ has a world of respect for first responders so I don't doubt we'll one day have them. In the meantime, Michael wears his BSL Support The Blue shirts all the time and rocks 'em out with all the added muscle he's been able to put on his frame. 


Michael Litchford with the Blackstone Labs Black Box


The Legion is all about family. It's a great place to make real and lasting friendships, not just limited to the fitness industry. Unlike other companies where you get a code and no support, we pride ourselves on building a cohesive unit. There's folks who do the bare minimum and then there's folks, like Michael, who consistently go above and beyond. I asked Mike (God, I hope it's ok to call you Mike, bro, lol) to do one of the most difficult things there is on social media. When I took over the Legion, I asked him to talk on camera. That's a huge request. It's not just posting bottles of supplements or reposting flash sales, it means taking a huge step. Talking on camera takes guts, but Mike was all over it. Now he drops great stories all the time and people are really receptive to what he has to say. I just can't say enough good things about Michael. He's a man's man and we're so very fortunate he's part of The Legion. It's people like him, who really make all of this so very cool!!



Next time you place an order at BlackstoneLabs.com be sure to use discount code ZEROMEDICFF!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glycolog + Halo + Hype = Great Workout!!

  WHO DOESN'T LOVE CARBS?!?! C'mon, if you said you don't love them, you're probably just trying to show off. Maybe, and I s...